Between 10-14th of June 2019, the Romanian-American University organized a new edition of RAU Summer Program.
At this ERASMUS+ Training Program in the field of Intercultural Communication, entitled “Preparing Students for an Intercultural Environment”, we were delighted to host international guests from our partner universities in Japan, Korea, Jordan, Peru and South Africa.
Our guests participated to more than 20 hours of:
- teaching activities – Intercultural Communication Course;
- teaching activities – Romanian Crash Course;
- meetings and discussions with RAU staff related to:
- Higher Education in Romania
- Romania as a study destination
- RAU strategic developments in the context of European Higher Education Area
- RAU Internationalization Strategy
- Cooperation between Romania and Asian Countries
- The Erasmus+ program in European Union – principles and historical backgrounds;
- Implementing the Erasmus+ projects with partners from Japan, Korea, Jordan, Peru and South Africa
- Cultural visits in Bucharest;
- A cultural visit outside Bucharest – Peleș Castle, Bran Castle and Brașov City;
- Tasting lunch & Gala Dinner – Romanian traditional products and cuisine.
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa
- Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
- Chonnam National University, South Korea
- Meiji Gakuin University, Japan
- Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola, Peru
- University of Fukui, Japan