The Romanian-American University in partnership with the Business School of the University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, Netherlands, organizes the 2019 edition of the international collaborative project on Entrepreneurship and Marketing.
The program is designed for students who want to develop their entrepreneurial skills in an international context by actively participating with Dutch students at workshops, lectures on doing business internationally, company visits and cultural activities in Netherlands and Romania.
The students of the two universities have the opportunity to participate together during 2 weeks in intensive activities organized in both university campuses:
- between 4 – 8th of November 2019 » at HU Business School, Netherlands
- between 18 – 22th of November 2019 » at the Romanian-American University.
The successful completion of the exchange program is rewarded with a Certificate in International Entrepreneurship (5 ECTS).
- the course is free of charge
- students have to cover travel, accommodation, meals and some other personal expenses.
For further details about the program, please click here!
Contact: Iuliu Ivănescu » firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: please fill in the online form » http://bit.ly/2Xf7BkT … or scan the QR code:
S-ar putea să vă mai intereseze:
- Alegeri studenți – TUR 2 (31 Oct. 2019)
- Extracurricular courses with international professors (1st sem. / 2019-2020)
- Emia Open Talks
- FUTURE BUSINESS HUMAN BUSINESS