The 2019-2020 series of Extracurricular Courses with international professors starts with 2 online courses (via Skype) organized in partnership with Hanyang University, South Korea.
1. “Korean Politics and Inter-Korean Relations ” - Prof. Steve Lee (Vice President of Hanyang University and Professor of Graduate School of International Studies, Hanyang University)
* the class will take place every Friday (1st Semester), between 10:30 – 12:00 a.m., starting with 11th of October, in Room 316 (B building, 3rd floor)
2. “Competitive Strategy of Korean Companies“ Course – Prof. Joohan Ryoo (Professor of Division of Int’l Studies, Hanyang University)
* the class will take place every Wednesday (1st Semester), between 10:30 – 12:00 a.m., starting with 16th of October, in Room 316 (B building, 3rd floor)
Courses carry ECTS points. Upon graduation, the course and the respective points are recorded in the student’s transcript of studies.
Moreover, the first 2 Best Students attending the courses have the opportunity to participate to Hanyang University’s Summer School with all the expenses covered.
More details and Registration:
- Competitive Strategy of Korean Companies – http://bit.ly/2oKD3a6
- Korean Politics and Inter-Korean Relations – http://bit.ly/2oOJBV3