A new series of internships are available now for the Romanian-American University’s students through Erasmus + Placements!
Erasmus+ Placements it is a program that creates opportunities for students to undergo a practical training in a company or institution mainly from the European Union, for a minimum period of 3 months, in their respective field of practice.
Erasmus+ Placements are free grants financed by the European Union with 500 to 850 Euro/month.
Available countries (2016-2017 university year): Malta, Greece, UK, Portugal, etc. You can choose your favorite one here: http://erasmusintern.org/.
Required application forms:
- Application form
- CV template (CV guide)
- Recommendation letter
- Learning Agreement for Traineeships (Guide for using the Learning Agreement for Traineeships)
For further information:
- ERASMUS+ (C Building, 3rd floor, Room 306)
- Phone: +4 0372 120 115
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
S-ar putea să vă mai intereseze:
- Revista Performance nr.63 | Spotlight story: Ana-Maria Preda
- O nouă sesiune marca Atelierul Digital
- Antreprenor vs Manager